
Since my dear friend Kayla started to translate and read my blog, I thought it'd be a great idea to finally post something in English. This is meant to be for all my American friends because I love them so dearly. I'm truly blessed because my first couple months here were kinda hard but with my host family change in October I felt like everything got easier. It was easier to be myself and to find friends. With the start of the Wrestling season in December my life changed. I got to spend every day with people I truly liked and some great friendships started at that point. Every wrestling meet we went to, every day at practice together where we were basically not doing anything. We were making memories everyday and I'm unbelievably thankful for every little moment. After wrestling season ended I started soccer and I already love this team so much, even though we lost every game so far. I am having a bunch of fun with these girls and they're helping me so much. I honestly don't know what I'd do without you guys. Within this time I got to spend a bunch of time with Harley who is a great and loyal friend to me (even though he forgot to go to my presentation ;) ). Talking about being thankful, another person I want to say thank you to is Pauline. We arrived in Baldwin last August and no matter what happened we were there for each other. I also want to say thank you to my family. They took me into their hearts and home without knowing anything about me and I could not be more thankful and happier. "Sometimes the best families are the ones God builds by using unexpected pieces of our hearts" Thank you for always being there for me and preparing me Mac&Cheese. I am thankful and I appreciate all these great people in my life so much. I am glad I got to know you. Thank you for teaching me the American ways. Here's to more memories to come!


Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen